Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome

Hello,

This blog will detail the trials and tribulations of my journey into horsemanship- and the purchase and training of my first horse.  Vincent, Vince, Vinnie, sometimes "asshole" is his name, keeping me always guessing and asking questions is his game. It seems every time I find the answer to one question, thirty more come up.

My life may not always have time for posting, but maybe let's give it a try.  People in my life grow tired of hearing my endless horse stories, successes and failures. Maybe there are those out there with helpful information, maybe there will be those who benefit from my experience. Hopefully, the one who will benefit most will be me- and therefore this blog can just be a place for me to collect my thoughts, summarize research and serve as a memoir.

Happy reading and happy riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment